Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Fella Gets A New Boat

I was down on the river one time when I saw a shiny new boat being delivered and launched. It was a beautiful new motoryacht. I walked over to check it out and I saw the new owner doing an inspection. I admired the boat and complimented the guy on it. Then I noticed that there was no name on the back of it.
"Whatcha gonna name it?" I asked.
"Haven't thought about it" he responded.
"You ought to name it after your wife" I said.
"That's a great idea" he said.

The next day I went down to the marina and saw the boat with it's new name painted across the back.

'Miserable Bitch' it said.



Disclaimer: This is a joke. And an old one. I love my wife and would never, no almost never, NO NO, never, think about something like this.

P.S. My wife and I are one week away from our 17th wedding anniversary. How she puts up with me I'll never know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

do you want me to tell you?

Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I know all about.....look, something shiny!

Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Happy anniversary- now turn off the computer and show her why she married you! See you in a minute! hee hee hee hee

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

You mean a New York minute. Hey, wait.........

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home