Friday, April 28, 2006

In Memory Of Norma Jean

I've just received some sad news. Ralph, you remember Ralph? His sister has passed away. He's been worried about her for some time now. It is now over.

I'm sorry Ralph. And I'm sure all of my readers send their condolences.


Ralph has been a trooper through this ordeal. And it has been hard on him. As it would be on any of us. She has been sick for a while now and Ralph has done all he could to help, and then some. It was more than any of us could imagine. But so it was to be.

Again Ralph, I'm sorry. And Norma Jean, our thoughts are with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

condolences to Ralph and blessings to his sister....

Saturday, April 29, 2006 6:12:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I'm sure he appreciates it. I'll tell him.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Thanks for the visit and the comments. I showed Ralph your comment and he sends this message.

"Thank you. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated."

Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home