Monday, April 24, 2006

Reader Pictures


I have a few readers who also happen to be contributing writers to this site. I had asked for pictures because I believe people like to put a face to a writers material.

We have a photo from contributing writer and all around fun person Sweet. You've read her here and now you get to see her. She's a cutie, but a little dangerous looking. I told her so and she responded with "I'm not dangerous and if you say that again I'll kill you". She was kidding. I think. I took this picture as she was getting ready to go for a night out on the town.





Next up is Wolfie. You've read her here as well. She also has her site in which she tells it like it should be. She didn't have any pictures for me so I went and took my own. She agreed to be photographed for this site. Here is my first attempt.






She immediately responded with "My face is up here". "Oh" I said, pretending to be surprised. I think I heard her growl. So I took another.








She said "Can't you get any more zoom." I said I could try, to which she responded " Get out!"
I'm sure she was kidding but I wasn't willing to take that chance. I ran away.

I'll have more reader pics as they come in. Yeah, that'll happen.

Update: These photos are posted exactly as they are sent to me. I would never alter a reader photo without their consent. When I tell a reader that I'll post a picture of them if they want, I post exactly what is sent to me. To do otherwise would be a dirty and dishonest thing, and that's not me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

I'll have to ask him. He is going to wonder how I know.

And Kaf, A fine, precise twist it is.

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet ~ you keep talking like that and you're gonna make me all nipply.

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Down Wolfie, we're not properly equipped to handle wolves here.

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Got it! *wink*

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home