Monday, April 24, 2006

Stupid Server

My server has been acting funny all weekend. I washed it and I can't do a thing with it. It is made by the POS company (piece of s**t). I think I'm back now. I need more options.

Like maybe one that works?

Did you see that mess below this post that was suppose to be a good story about Ralph? The server went down in the middle of publishing what was suppose to be this post. And it screwed up both of them into that mess down there. And now, it refuses to let me fix it. I can edit everything back to the first post. But not that one. Three days now, I've been trying everything except the 'hammer method'. And I would have tried that too, except they won't tell me where the server is. That's probably a good thing, although I'd still like five minutes alone in a room with that stupid server.


Update: Still trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home