Monday, May 29, 2006

My Other Bike

This is a pic of the bike I rode before I bought my Harley twenty one years ago. This is a Kawasaki ZR1, a factory racer. Bone stock, this thing took 15th place at Daytona. I built it. As it sits now, it'll do the quarter in 11.9 and top out at 131 mph. It will instantly stand on it's back wheel if you goose it in third gear. And it handles like a racer. If you want to push it, you have to wear racing leathers. Ever wonder why they have those thick pads on the knees? This thing lays over so far in turns, you can't bring it back up. You have to push it back up with your knee. And those front brakes, they will lift the back tire off the road. Here it is with it's new owner. I didn't even know it was for sale, but this guy saw it sitting at my house and had to have it. Fine by me. I love my Harley and I'm too old for that s**t. I once did an 800 foot burnout with this thing before I lost control. Ask Geno, he picked up what was left of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Ladies and gentlemen Geno has entered the building! That is not Ed. That guy bought the bike. Ed could no longer ride it. Something about your speed cannot exceed your IQ.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Either he has a computer or he has finally figured out a way to hack into the internet with mind control.
Most people know how to install software but are lost trying to install hardware. Geno is the opposite!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home