Monday, May 22, 2006

Weird And Familiar News

Okay, it's bad enough to know someone who did this. I happen to know two different guys who did this exact thing. Drunks are an amazing lot, aren't they?


Police: Man Arrested For Riding Lawnmower While Drunk

VERMILION, Ohio -- Police said a drunk man drove a lawnmower to a store about a mile from his house. They arrested him on his way home.

Dondi Bowles, 50, was arrested Friday night as he drove the mower on a sidewalk.
Police said a breath test showed that Bowles' blood alcohol level was 0.144 percent, nearly twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent.
It was his third DUI arrest in six months, they said.
The lawnmower was towed.
Vermilion is on Lake Erie, about 40 miles west of Cleveland.



That's right, I know two of them. I lead an unsheltered life don't I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

There was a night when I was living in Sewickley PA ( on the way home from closing the bar) friends found a shopping cart, and we decided it would be fun to push me home...( I lost by default- I was the smallest, and no one wanted to push someone bigger than themeselves) I often think how lucky the cops were in another part of town while we took the cart all the way to the landlords front porch!

Monday, May 22, 2006 9:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did the same thing one night, only we had to duck down in the cart because someone was throwing bowling balls at us. Good times.

Monday, May 22, 2006 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home