Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Friend From Australia



This is Mike, my friend and business associate from Australia. He sells and maintains my equipment down under. Mike is an extremely intelligent person. He is a wonderful conversationalist with many, many entertaining stories to tell. He has enlightened me about Rugby. I never knew it was such a great game, only with Mike telling it, his story is probably better than the actual game. The depth of his knowledge is amazing. He knows volumes about practically everything. I tried to impress him with some of my gadgets. He not only knows of them, but has almost all of them. He did like my Raz'r, and I'm sure he will have one when he returns to Australia. He couldn't get one here as it would not work over there. He will have to buy one locally in his own country. But he is busy traveling the world now as it is one of his passions. And it replenishes his vault of stories. Mike is not one to repeat himself so he actively searches for new material in his travels. And I can hardly wait for his return.

Mike is also a boater, which always scores points with me. Of course he could hang my boat off the back of his boat as a dinghy, but hey, a boat is a boat. He prefers catamarans as two hulls are better than one. Especially in the ocean, which is his stomping ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home