Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Plot By Canada Is Uncovered

I believe I have uncovered a plot against America being perpetrated by Canada. This seems to be a stealth attack. But I'm on to them. Here is what I've uncovered so far.

1. I went to a McDonalds for breakfast the other day and my McMuffin had Canadian bacon on it. I requested this be replaced with American bacon. They responded that all they had was Canadian bacon. If Canadians can take over an all American institution like McDonalds, what else are they capable of that we don't know about?

2. The weather here has been uncomfortably hot. Do you know why? It's because the Canadians are hoarding all of the cool weather. It's true, check their weather reports. I don't know how they are doing it, but I WILL find out!

3. Have you tried this Canadian beer? It makes American beer taste like piss. I believe they are doing this intentionally. And it is a direct attack on our American pisswate.., I mean beer.

I believe I have uncovered their ringleader. Her name is Samantha Burns. I am going to send her my list of demands. These demands are not negotiable. And they must be met.

1. More Canadian bacon.

2. More Canadian beer.

3. Maybe some of that cooler weather.

I'll let you know how this turns out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Kauffman said...

Canadians are not trying to "takeover" the US, they are merely trying to Canadise us,

Comes the next Ice Age they are going to have to move South, so they are pre-positioning. ;-)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Good comment Dan and welcome to the site. I think you are on to something. We will have to watch these Canadians.

Seriously though..

I have been to Canada many times. I have many customers in Canada. I love Canada and the Canadian people. Canada is easily the home of the cleanest cities I have ever seen and Canadians are some of the friendliest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

And besides, with the beer they have up there, what do they want with us?

Wait, maybe I've been Canadised!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home