Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gas Prices

Corrine mentioned gas prices the other day.
"I wonder what the rest of the world thinks about the price of gas?", she asked.
"Well, why don't you do some research and find out what they pay?", I said.
"I already know, smart ass. That sounded cocky. I wonder how cocky you'd be with your undershorts three feet up your butt?", she stated.

I thought about running, but it seemed so pointless.


Gasoline Prices From Around The World

Oslo , Norway - $6.82 a gallon for unleaded regular, in US dollars
London ,UK $5.96
Rome , Italy $5.80
Brussels , Belgium $6.16,
Hong Kong $6.25
Tokyo , Japan $5.25
Sao Paulo , Brazil $4.42
Buenos Aires , Argentina $2.09
Mexico City $2.22
Sidney , Australia $3.42
Johannesburg , South Africa $3.39
New Delhi , India $3.71
Here's the kicker!Caracas $0.12!!!
Kuwait $0.78!!
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia $0.91!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home