Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Overheard In The Office


I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh#t.
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
How about never? Is never good for you?
It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
How do I set a laser printer to stun?
I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks
If I throw a stick, will you leave?
Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home