Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pour That In Your Pie Hole

Sweet has come up with a recipe to compete with my pie crust.

Screw the pie crust, she wins!

Tramp,

While you make pie crust . . . I am going to knock back a couple of these. . .


Brandy Rickey Recipe

Ingredients:
1.5 oz Brandy (go ahead make it a full 2 oz., I do)
1.0 oz. Club Soda
.75 oz. Lime juice (really how much is this is anyone's guess, I just give the lime a big squeeze).

Directions: Pour brandy and lime juice into a highball glass.
Fill with soda water, garnish with a slice of lime, and serve.

And I would just like to add, I am down with that!
Remy Martin or Courvoisier I hope!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

The lady has taste.

And culture!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Lendres said...

I'm still waiting to try your home brew.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

No problem. I am a very helpful person.

I'll try one for you!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY PEG LEG DRIVE OUT AND
GET ONE,WAIT A MINUTE YOU
DON'T HAVE A CAR, NEVER
MIND.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Oh, that's just low.

Right, but low!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home