Sunday, September 24, 2006

Signs Of Life


I have some signs for you.


Boy, do I have some signs for you!

First up is this. You probably noticed it out front.







I'll buy the bait, but I'm NOT shaking his hand.







Remember when this was an innocent statement?








Now I understand!
It's starting to all come together.








That reminds me of a joke. What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?
One has the pricks on the outside.

Alright, back to work.

Now I don't understand. Car dealers, huh?








I'll never look at bread the same way again. Never!








.
That'll learn ya! Or at least it should!





Faster than a speeding ballerina! Now I know why Geno makes fun of him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Brightly colered tights, red booties, a yellow belt and a cape?

I always thought he was gay.

Faster than a speeding lunch line, more powerful than a steaming mimosa, able to leap tall kittens in a single strut...

Monday, September 25, 2006 5:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home