Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How Old Am I

From Irene


A man of 60, decides to have a face lift and dye his hair to look younger. He goes out shopping one day, and walked into the local store for some goods. He asked the young assistant behind the counter, "Can you guess how old I am?" She looks him up and down and says, "About 40,I should guess." Pleased with her response he says to her, "Well actually, I'm 60." and leaves on a happy note, wishing her farewell.He decides then to catch a bus home, and whilst waiting at the stop, an elderly lady approaches and joins him in the queue. She asks him the time, and also tells him it's her birthday, "I'm 75 years old today and I'm just on my way back to the old folks home for a party." He says to her, "You look good for your age. Happy Birthday! Can you guess how old I am?" She looks at him long and hard, and says, "Not by looking at you, but if you let me feel inside your pants, I'll tell you exactly how old you are." This he agrees to, so she unzips his zipper and has a good long hard feel.... Finally, she pulls away, takes a tissue out of her purse, and gently wipes away the perspiration from her forehead.She says "Your 60 years old and if I'm not mistaken you've had a face lift young man.""How on earth could you possibly tell by doing what you did???" he said." Oh that's easy, I was right behind you in the store when you told that girl!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home