Monday, January 29, 2007

How Many Of You Are There?


Corrine has a site for us that tells us how many people in this country share our name.

Some popular names...

There are 30,578 people in the U.S. named John Jones.

There are 5,686 people in the U.S. named Angela Johnson.

There are 2,357 people in the US named Tony Johnson.

There are 1,780 people in the U.S. named Jim Smith.

There are 1,318 people in the US named Cheryl White.

207 people share my brother-in-law's name, but only one of them is my brother-in-law!


And here in the office...

There are 1,231 Carrie s out there. Beware!

Fourteen people share my name.

Our own Corrine shares her name with eight other people. Nine Corrines? No comment!

There is one and only one Sweet. But I thought so!

Guess what....there is only one Sweet.....There are: 0 people with my name in the U.S.A.....I guess my dad accomplished his goal....of my name being different....and my husband helped with the last name.

xoxoxoxo
Sweet

We are still waiting for results for Southern Girl. I'm sure she will let us know.

ok, i am apparently the only "southerngirl", but as for my maiden name, there are 420 in the US, and for my married name, 615. whatever any of that means...
cuz i am unique, and there is only one of me, no matter what name i go by!
um, right? -SGirl

Right! -Tramp

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are 3988 of me. At least four in this little town I'm exiled to [pop < 10,000]

Monday, January 29, 2007 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Isn't it odd when you run into town and run into yourself?

Must make you feel like Michael Keaton in 'Duplicity'!

Monday, January 29, 2007 8:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i am apparently the only "southerngirl", but as for my maiden name, there are 420 in the US, and for my married name, 615.

whatever any of that means...cuz i am unique, and there is only one of me, no matter what name i go by!

um, right?

Monday, January 29, 2007 9:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very odd Tramp...and you know what? Apparently, I don't like myself either.

Sgirl, right. And may I add, thank god there is only one of you, I don't think the Riverbank could survive with two of you.

Monday, January 29, 2007 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

The only other me I've ever met was my father. And I liked him!

There really is only one SGirl, but I would gladly take more if I could!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God truly has blessed America.
There are 6 Jesus Christs living here.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, tramp...

johnd kinda hurt my feelings there, for a moment.

*sniff*

;)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I used to think my name was Jesus Chri...

No, that one is too old!

JohnD is a kidder SGirl, just like you!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apoligize Sgirl (gives a hug and hopes you don't catch this @#$% bug I have).

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:20:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

You have a bug?

If you hurt all over and feel nauseous, take a tip from an ex-Army man I know.

I felt that way one time and he told me to drink a shot of ginger brandy.

One shot and I felt much better. I’ve never forgot that either.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home