Sunday, March 18, 2007

Reader Mail

I've recieved an email from a fan (???) that I believe is in response to my post about how people should support our troops or leave the USA.
This guy is a real piece of work.
Yeah, nothing gets past this guy. Nothing gets through either.

I can just picture him in school.

"Hey Abdul, whats two plus two?"
"Yellow"
"That's good Abdul. Come on, let's get you a Swirlie."
"Oh boy, Swirlie!"

So anyway, I was playing with my computer. Making trouble.
I'm a real prankster that way.

Here is the letter I recieved from him;

I do not support your troop. I do not support you. You can not make me. Is a free country. I can do as I wish. I can come and go as I wish. I do not need your papers. And you can not find me. I am free. But you must pay for your freedom. No one like you. You should be afraid.

Real nice, huh? Here is how I responded to him;

You want me to be afraid? Fine!
I’m afraid you’re a moron.
I don’t care if you support our troops.
I don’t want your support.
I want you to leave.


This is a free country pal.
And freedom ain’t free.
It comes with a wicked huge price.


And the reason it has that price is people like you.

Our troops pick up the tab for us. They’re good at it too!
Go ahead and send them your bill. They’ll pay it.
Don’t worry about how huge you think it is.
They’ll cover it. Trust me.


So if you don’t support our country, leave.
Go back to Dumbfuckistan or wherever it is that you came from.
Have a nice flight.
Off you go.



Oh, it gets better.
Now I'm getting pissed.
This guy's an asshole.
So I did my 'playing' thing.
I made up my mind that he's gotta go.
He ain't staying.

Forty minutes later, I sent him this;


Hey Cementhead, you still here?
I thought I told you to leave?


Tell you what.
I like to help people.
Let me help you.


Do you hear that knock at your door?
That’s INS.
I told them you wanted to talk to them.
Tell them about how free you are.
And about how you don’t need no stinkin’ papers.


Have a nice trip, Abdul.
Stay free


I'll bet he's wondering how I knew where he was.
Dumbass.
I just feel terrible.
I'll bet Abdul doesn't like me anymore.
No, wait. No I don't.
I feel pretty good really!

Next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home