Sunday, March 25, 2007

Guess Who


One of the writers on this site wondered if anyone could tell which one they are with only this description.

Leave your guess in the comments section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I wonder if our readers know who I am....
I have done all of these things at least once.

Who is this mystery person???

Drank so much I threw up
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
Went on a blind date & IT SUCKED!!
Skipped school

Been to California
Been to Canada
Been to Florida
Been on an airplane
Been lost
Been on the opposite side of the country
Swam in the ocean
Felt like dying

Cried myself to sleep
Paid for a meal with only coins
Done something I told myself I wouldn't
Made a prank phone call...
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose (That hurts! a lot!!!)
Caught a snowflake on my tongue
Danced in the rain
Written a letter to Santa Clause
Been kissed under the mistletoe
Watched the sun rise with someone you cared about
Blown bubbles
Made a bonfire on the beach
Crashed a party
Gone roller-skating
Gone ice-skating
Middle Name: Leigh
Favorite Drink? Brandy & Coke
Tattoos? I have one designed by a special person and it will happen.

Body piercing? yes
How much do I love my job? All most every day

Birthplace? Texas
Favorite vacation spot? Any place with sun
Never been to Africa?
Eaten just cookies for dinner
Been on TV?
Favorite number? 69
Favorite movie? While you were sleeping
Favorite Holiday? Christmas

Favorite dessert? Ice cream with my special someone
Favorite food? Chips and salsa
Favorite day of the week? Everyday I have fun and smile.
Favorite brand of body soap? Any name brand on sale
Favorite toothpaste? Organic stuff
What do you do to relax? fishing

I have a message to my friends; There is nothing in my life quite as valuable as my friends...
I count you among my riches!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snork*

nope, not me!

(also, my middle name is not leigh, and i don't have a tattoo, in addition to not having been to africa) ;)

i think it's carrie.

Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Can I guess myself?

No?

Nevermind.

Sunday, March 25, 2007 4:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home