Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Don't See The Problem

Sam seems to think there is a problem with men buying children's clothing.

I must be missing something. There's no problem from where I'm standing.


Unless, of course, YOU have a problem with a baby that ROCKS!

Because, after all, shouldn't all babies ROCK?

Oh, wait. I think that's suppose to be BABES.

Whatever. Everyone should ROCK!

Yeah, that's it!
.
.









.

These photos were blatantly pilfered from the blog of Samantha Burns, the best and best looking blogger in Canada.

Oh, and by the way, Sam ROCKS!

And she's a BABE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i don't think i would let my kid wear all of those, but some of them i'd definitely consider!

Saturday, March 31, 2007 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Repression!

Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home