Sunday, March 11, 2007

Those Geniuses On Ebay


In case you don't know, eBay has pretty much become moron central.
Here is another case in point from Corrine.
You eBayers make it too easy!

FOOTNOTE: I've been ripped off so many times on eBay that I will NEVER deal with them again. And ebay's assurances of security and buyer protection are non existant in real life.

I actually had my checking account linked to their PayPal bullshit. A fella contacted them saying he was me and forgot the password. They gave it to him and he took six thousand five hundred dollars out of my checking account.

Then when I contacted them to inquire about why they were giving my money away, they told me there was nothing they could about it, too bad for me.

My bank stopped the payment. Ebay and PayPal did nothing for me even though it was their fault.

I had to change my checking account number. Then I contacted the morons at PayPal to tell them to close my account. They said they could not close my account until I gave them the new checking account number.
I had two words for them. Wanna guess what they were?

The story above is factual and not slander in any way, shape or form.
All statements are true and can be proven.
Wanna sue me eBay? Bring it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This table was for sale on eBay.
How can you tell it is being sold by a man?
Can you solve this little riddle?

First look and guess.
You will find the answer below, but don't cheat!
Know the answer? If not, scroll down now.....




.

.

.


OK, look at the mirror .

I'm sorry, I made you do that!

The moral of this story is this; remember, if you are posting a picture on the world-wide web... WEAR CLOTHES when taking the picture, for crying out loud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home