Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF

Amnesia?...What did you just ask me?
Apathy?...I don't care.
Bigotry?...I'm not going to tell someone like you.
Egotistical?...I'm the best person to answer that question.
Evasive?...Go do your homework.
Flatulent?...That question really stinks!
Ignorance?...I don't know.
Indifference?...It doesn't matter.
Influenza?...You've got to be sick to ask me that question.

Insomnia?...I stayed awake all last night thinking of the answer.
Irreverent?...I swear to God, you ask too many questions!
Narcissism?...Before I answer, tell me, don't I look great?
Over-Protective?...I don't know if you're ready for the answer.
Paranoid?...You probably think I don't know the answer, don't you?
Procrastination?...I'll tell you tomorrow.
Repetitive?...I already told you the answer once before.
Self-Centered?...Well, I know the answer, that's all that matters.
Suspicious?...Why are you asking me all these questions?

Thanks go to Melissa for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home