Sunday, April 01, 2007

Those Shirts Were Cool!

I was in the Riverbank office the other night when I ran into Southern Girl.

I mentioned the post about the kids wearing the super cool t-shirts.

She said, “ok, i don't think i would let my kid wear all of those, but some of them i'd definitely consider!”

So I immediately started yelling, “What's up with the repression? What Country do they live in?
Kids are bein' repressed over here! They need help!”

I was still yelling and smiling as I walked away when she made her response.

I couldn’t hear her though, as I had my fingers in my ears and I was saying, “La la la I can’t hear you”.

She must have been saying something about one specific thing though.

She kept holding up one finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home