Monday, April 16, 2007

You Play Golf?


From Carrie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a bar.
Tiger turns to Stevie and says, "How's the singing career going?"
Stevie replies, "Not too bad... How's the golf?"
Woods replies, "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right now".
Stevie says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."
Tiger says, "You play golf?"
Stevie says, "Yes, I've been playing for years".
Tiger says, "But, you're blind. How can you play golf if you can't see?"
Stevie Wonder replies, "I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the f airway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice."
"But, how do you putt?" asks Tiger
"Well", says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice."
Tiger asks, "What's your handicap?"
Stevie says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer."
Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, "We've got to play a round sometime."
Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole".
Woods thinks about it and says, "OK, I'm game for that, - when would you like to play?"
Stevie says, "Pick a night".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home