Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Jetski Fun

Last summer I was running the Ohio river on my new Jetski. OK, it's a PWC but no one knows that term. Everyone calls them jetskis. Those things are fast too. Mine is a very big one that goes around 65 mph. Gave a friend a ride one time. He wasn't accustom to the speed or manuverability. We were running about 60 when I made a hard left turn. The jetski and I went left but he kept going straight. What a crybaby.

Anyway I passed the watercops around Steubenville, waved at them and hit the throttle. Running wide open all the way to Wheeling, I was about worn out when I got there. I pulled over to the side of the river for a break when I noticed the watercop coming around the bend with blue lights flashing. Wonder who he's after? He's coming right at me. It there a speed limit I'm thinking? He yells "pull over". I'm stopped, so I give him a "what?" look. He says he's been chasing me for 30 miles. I ask why? He says it looked like my registration was expired. Wrong color for WV. But I'm from Ohio. He says OK then. I mention I'm too smart to be from WV. I notice his WV sticker. Oops. He let's it go. Tells me to be careful. I say "why, you can't catch me anyway?"

I guess I needed the safety inspection. And a gag for my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home