Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A New Blog

A friend of mine has started a new blog. Carrie is her name. The name of her new blog is Moon Connection. She's an intelligent person but is very good at hiding it. Also very entertaining. The stories I could tell, but I won't as I only pick on the less intelligent ones. They are funnier. And they don't have their own blogs. :-)

Let her know what you think in her comments, but be nice. She's a newbie.

And as always, this recommendation comes with my 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, contact me and I will apologize.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks Tramp for the plug and nice comments.....guess we have 'internet respect' for each other...it's a good thing! And for the record, PWC stands for 'personal water craft'.....thanks for the laughs, you have a great delivery!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home