Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Corrine Vs Hallmark

Corrine wins hands down. Hallmark never had a chance.

Show them Corrine.


Are you sick of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound like Hallmark cards, and never come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath ...
I pledge it till the end.
Why, you ask?
Because you are my friend.

Remember:
A good friend will help you move.
A really good friend will help you move a body.
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.
Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of two, and one of them isn't speaking to you anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cara Leanne said...

are you corrine?..

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

No, I'm not. I'm Tramp. It is, of course, a nickname. Corrine is a reader, a lifelong friend and a wonderful and beautiful person.

In a lot of ways, we are alike. We like a lot of the same things. Motorcycles, humor and Geno, to name a few.

But we are two different people. And she is better looking.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Told you she was better looking. The last time I posted my picture I used a gorrila. And no one noticed!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home