Monday, May 22, 2006

Selective Hearing

Men have what is called 'Selective Hearing'. It's a condition where you can hear alright, but not every word. Oh, it's not as bad as you might think. Here is how it works.

What a woman says:
"This place is a mess! C'mon, you and I need to clean. Your stuff is lying on the floor and you'll have no clothes to wear if we don't do laundry right now!"


What a man hears:
blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON
blah, blah, blah, blah, YOU AND I
blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR
blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES
blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Men are NOT like dogs.
When did you have to bail a dog out of jail?
When did your dog crash the truck because he was drinking?
When did... Uh, I'm not helping my case am I?

Monday, May 22, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I was framed!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home