Saturday, July 22, 2006

Free To Good Home

This is a full keyboard with hotkeys for the Palm III. I bought this thing a while back for my Palm VIIx on the assumption that the VIIx and the III were basically the same. They are not. It will work with any Palm III but not the IIIc. It is also backlit for low light conditions.






If you have a Palm III and would like to have this item, contact me here in comments or at my email addy listed on my profile.

And the price is right. But please use it yourself. Don't grab it for resale. I am just trying to help my readers in any way I can.

If you send me a picture of your Palm III with Tramp's Riverbank on the screen (so I know it wasn't copied from the net), I will send it to you. I will even pay shipping in the USA.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much?

Do they do the "word varification"
for idots or ---The computer generated shit?

Monday, July 24, 2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

This is free if you prove to me it's for your own use.

And the Word Verification is something I held out on as long as I could. But as this site grew, so did the spammer attacks. And this is the only way to keep those leechs at bay. Sorry.

Monday, July 24, 2006 1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home