Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Psychopath Test

Corrine came up with this test for psychos.

I answered it correctly and I am NOT a psychopath (No, I'm not. Shut up Joe).

Can you guess what my answer was? It's at the bottom.

What's your answer!
Psychopath Test

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has got it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, But never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: What is her motive for killing her sister? [Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]


Answer: She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list...


My answer was; She is a psychopath.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that was my answer too, "She's a psychopath." I thought I was gonna be correct.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, this text is derived from a passage of "The interpretation of dreams" written by Sigmund Freud. He used this example to illustrate the existence of hidden desires in our dreams.In freud's version, however, she _dreams_ killing her sister. And dreaming it does not imply that you are a psychopath. So whoever copied the idea and made it a psychopath test, he clearly didn't understand what Freud was explaining.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either I'm a psychopath, think like a psychopath, or I can use deductive reasoning to construct a scenario that logically fits the facts as given. Or this test is a load of bullshit and the poster is a faigala.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Sweet, do not look at the words themselves, but rather the composition and context. Faigala was used to throw me off. It was an attempt to fluster me and make me believe the writer has Russian origins. She has failed on both counts.

This writer is a 23 year old female from the Dallas area with midwestern roots.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Perkoff, you and I are correct. But we have effectively destroyed the legitimacy of this person’s test.

I guess that makes us troublemakers. At least we are not psychos!

And I firmly believe that no one understood what Freud was saying simply because his writing was always left wide open to interpretation. I also believe he intended this.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Lendres said...

What is "faigala"?
Duh....
I should ask my wife - she knows everything!
(I'd rather not boost her ego)!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Hey Bobby, you don't have to look it up. I'll tell you what it means. It's a Russian word meaning handsome and manly.

As a matter of fact, why don't we start calling you that. You deserve it!

Tell everyone.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home