Thursday, September 14, 2006

Businessman Bobby?

Hello and welcome to this special back to back bonus edition of BobbyNews.

Our own wonderful Sweet has worked long and hard to make this bonus edition a reality.

Here she is. Give her a hand! She is a shining jewel in our crown.


Career Path Choices

I searched the Bobby archive and found out how Bobby decide on his career, along with an old photo.

Sorry Bobby, I just had to reveal this "juicy" information.

Sweet

I flipped a coin.


Heads - I'll become a conservative businessman, go to school get my MBA, a CEO or a CPA, buy a big house with a fence around it and make so much money I can't count it.

Tails - I'll become a hopeless dreamer.

Guess which won?



Wow! I haven't seen that picture of Bobby in years. He hasn't changed much, has he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home