Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Fairy Tale

This is the final installment of the Fairy Tale series in which my friend and I try to explain what happened to us this past weekend. Does anyone else have days like this, or is it just me?

Fairy Tale, Part Three, The Stupid And The Goofy




Okay, I got it. There was this airplane. It was huge and it had these huge jet engines, no, it was rockets, and there was this dragon. No wait, a huge rocket plane but no dragon. And there was this huge three headed snake. And, um… Oh good, there’s the phone. I’ll get it!

Hello…...No, I can’t think of a story…...Because of you, you got me brain damaged last night…...Well you were always brain damaged…....Yes you were. That‘s why you always have that stupid goofy look on your face...…Yes you do…No, it’s you…...Well think of something that happened last night…...You don’t remember? Really?...…Of course I do, there was a vote. You were voted stupidest goofiest person ever….....Yes they did. How do you know? You don’t remember…....Yeah, I remember. You won the vote…... Yes you did. Oh, and they made you wear a rhinoceros mask all night…....Yes they did. How do you know? You don’t remember…....Yes I do…....Hey, it’s all your fault....…I was just there to look out for you…....Yeah, that’s right....…Oh, you couldn’t look out for a head of lettuce. The rabbits would get it from you…....By tricking you, that‘s how.....…They don’t trick people like me. Only stupid goofy people....…Yes you are…....No, it’s you....…Oh yeah? Well why don’t I come over there and you can show me?....…Fine, I’ll be right, oh wait, my wife said I wasn’t allowed to leave the house. Why don’t you come here and show me....…Oh, you can’t leave either. Well lucky for you cause I’d kick your ass…....That’s right. That’s why I have to do the looking out when we go somewhere…....That’s right! Wake up, you are having a dream....... Well we need a story…....WHAT?....…I can’t ask the readers….... Because I’m telling this story to the readers....…You are an idiot. You know this, right?. Why don’t you put an ad in the paper? Have it say, “For Sale, Brain, like new, never used. Contact Mr. Stupid Goofy Person....….Yeah I think that’s funny…....Oh you know something funny? What?…... Hello?…..Hello?…Huh.

That was my friend. I told him I had to go. He just called to thank me for looking out for him last night. Also to remind me that I am smarter than he is. Better looking too! And…

Oh, there’s the phone again.

WHAT?…....I can answer the phone any way I want. What do you want?….....I can put that on my site if I want. Besides, it’s true....…Yes it is, you said it....…Well on my site you did….....What are you gonna do?…....Wait, I got something for you…click.

So anyway, we went on this top secret mission last night to save the World, no the Universe. No, wait, it was the Galaxy. What do you mean, what Galaxy? THIS Galaxy, the Milk Dud one. That’s what we call it. No, I can’t tell you who. It’s top secret. Except the part about my buddy being stupid and goofy.

Oh, there’s the phone again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

havent had days like that since the 70s kathy

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I didn't do it, it's not my fault, it was like that when I got here, I didn't see it, I didn't touch it, I wasn't even here and I'm not here now. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home