Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Babe Magnet

I have just realized that this site has turned into a Babe Magnet. I don't know why, but I clearly see that it has. Take a look at all the regulars here.

There is Sweet, a Babe,
and Corrine, a Babe.
We have Carrie, a Babe,
and Colleen, a Babe.
Allrad, a Babe,
and my wife, a Super Babe.
There is Irene, a Babe,
and Vanessa, a Babe. Hi Vanessa.
Newcomer Mary is a Babe,
and Chattie is an exotic Babe.
Joe has a wife who reads us, Penny, a blonde Babe.
Geno has many in his corral.
Bobby has Vickie, a Babe.
And Ralph has Theresa,clearly a Babe.

And I know I've missed many others. I apologize if you are in that group. But I'm only one man, how am I suppose to keep track of that many Babes? Not that I'm complaining.

Did you ever hear me gripe about coming to work here?

Now you know why!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geno has a corral where and who

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 5:55:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

That's a secret.

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Well spoken.

And Sweet, didn't Golden Earring write a song about that?

Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

you need a BABE named RUTH

Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Carrie, I have enough fat drunken men in my life!

And Sweet, now I understand why people say, "Hey, that song is Sweet!".

Thursday, September 14, 2006 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home