Monday, September 25, 2006

Corrine, Live And In Person

Corrine and I talked the other day.

She said, "I'm gonna bring you a picture of me in my little black dress."

I said, "Great! I knew you would come around one day. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you..."

"It's for the site, dumbass!", she replied.

"Oh? Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. I wasn't implying anything, uh...oh...you know.."

"Go on, implying what?', she asked.

"Well, you know... LOOK OVER THERE!", I yelled and headed out the door at a full gallop.

I'm not taking any more chances!



5 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Close Corrine. It's not handsome that people use to describe me.

What they say is I am a handful!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that fine mama?

Is she single?

Can I have her?

Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

One at a time boys (at least I hope you're boys!).

When she is done putting me in my place, you can have a shot.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh baby, are you free for the rest of your life?

Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Definitely maybe!

Positively might!

Absolutely almost could be!

Or not.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home