Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wedding Announcements By Corrine

Some wedding announcements with commentary by Corrine.

Wedding announcements

If these don't make you laugh, you better check yourself for a pulse!

"I don't know, last I saw them, they ....





"Hurry .. hurry ...



"Well, years ago I might have ."



"The main thing I learned in College was.... "



"As soon as I get done here I'm gonna .... "



Happy looking bride, huh?

No comment ~

No Comment .... really!!!



"Not only has my rear been itchin', on closer inspection I find my .... "



"It figures, right after I got my Butts-McCracken condition cleared up, now I've got an ...."



"Honest Judge, I'm not really a ...."



"My Doctor told me the best way to get rid of my Aikin-Johnson was to ... "



"After I get all of these medical problems taken care of, I think I'll go get a ... "


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home