Sunday, March 25, 2007

Easy Fruitcake Recipe

I love this recipe. I actually wrote it myself.

You didn't know I was a cook, did you?

I use it often!

I think I'll go and use it now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAST, SIMPLE AND EASY FRUITCAKE RECIPE
Follow the directions carefully.

Ingredients;

One (1) six (6) pack of your favorite beer
One (1) palm of your hand

Directions;

Open one (1) beer.
Drink it.
Open another (another) beer.
Drink it.
Take a restroom (place where you pee) break.
Open another (yes, another) beer.
Pour it (the beer) on your head.
I'm kidding, drink it.
Restroom (use both hands).
Beer yourself.
Now ask yourself, "Is there a fruitcake shortage?"
And again, "Does anyone really eat that stuff?"
Take one (1) palm and with it facing you, slap yourself on the forehead (harder!).
Figure out something to do with the rest of the beer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best fruitcake recipe ever.

and if i may...i have a suggestion as to what to do with the rest of the beer.

drink it!

Monday, March 26, 2007 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Not 'pour it on your head'?

Are you sure?

Monday, March 26, 2007 6:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, yeah, pretty sure.

but if you have doubts, we'll split the leftovers. you can pour yours over your head, and i'll drink mine.

see? compromise.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I always pour my beer over my head.

Course my head is upturned and my mouth is open!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home