Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm A Lucky Man

If you live to be a hundred, you will never assemble a crew as great as the one I have here at the Riverbank.

If you live to be a hundred, you will never assemble a readership as great as the readers I have here at the Riverbank.

And I just fell into it!

See what I mean?

I'm a lucky man!

FOOTNOTE: Many readers are emailing me directly instead of commenting at this site. I don't mind at all. But all of these comments are great. And I cannot share these comments without permission. So if you want to email me, feel free to do so. But please state whether or not you want me to share your comment here on the site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, tramp!

we're lucky that you're doing this. :)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

This is a fun thing to do. And it's fun because of the great crew here!

People tell me I make it look easy.
That's wrong.

WE make it look easy!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home