Monday, March 12, 2007

Profound Stuff

From Corrine.
This truely is an accurate test, you can't argue with that!

I chose the orange and the result was dead accurate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Fruit Do You Prefer?




In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of fruit on it.
They are:

a. Apple
b. Banana
c. Strawberry
d. Peach
e. Orange

Which fruit will you choose?
Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it.
This is great, I was astounded!
Your choice reveals a lot about you! ?
?
?
Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN
?

?
?
?
?
?
If you have chosen:


a. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
b. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
d. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
e. Orange : That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself.

May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff.


Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my butt.

Well, You won't find me....because I am still hunting down the person who sent this to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home