Monday, September 25, 2006

Made It! Corrine Never Had A Chance


I was out the door and moving fast. I looked back, dreading what might be there. It never was a good idea to upset Corrine. Trust me, I know. But as I looked back, I saw she had never even got up out of her chair. She just smiled. Whatever. I'm not going back tonite. I'll just head on home and hope she forgets about it by tomorrow.

I'm glad that' behind me. I think I'll pick up a nice beer or three on the way home. Yeah, that sounds good. Better than having to face Corrine when I do something stupid. I hate when that happens. But it's not happening tonight. And good, I say. I don't need the headache. Hey, it's not my fault I do stupid crap, is it?

Again, whatever. I'm just going to forget about it. I can't believe she just sat there. She probably figures that it's pointless to try to catch a fine physical specimen such as my self. Nope, this guy's in pretty good shape is what she probably thought. I could never catch him, yeah, that's why she sat there. Well fine. I'll just grab my keys and... and... where are my keys?

Where the hell are my keys?

Where did I leave... is that what she was holding up?

OH CRAP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home