Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Turkey Day


From Carrie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house to help with the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom had decided to play a trick on her. She told my sister that she needed some things from the store, to get her out of the house for a while. After my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a small Cornish Hen, placed it into the turkey, and re-stuffed the cavity. She then replaced the bird(s) back in the oven as if nothing had changed...

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird. With a feigned look of total shock on her face, my mother placed her hands on her cheeks and exclaimed "Oh my heavens! Patricia ! you've cooked a pregnant turkey!"
At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry and sob...
It took us nearly two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Yep....she's blonde...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home