Thursday, November 22, 2007

So Much To Be Thankful For

I made my Thankful list. Have you made yours?

Here is my list of the things I'm thankful for.

************

I’m thankful for the food I have,

I’m thankful for the patience I have,

I’m thankful for the gift of Life,

I’m thankful for the happiness that family gives me,

I’m thankful for the friends I have,

I’m thankful for the water,

I’m thankful for the air,

I’m thankful for the clothes we have,

And finally, I’m thankful for the love I have to give,


*********************

Whoa, hold on. That's not the whole list. Some of didn't come through.

I'm gonna try this again. Maybe it has to transfer over a little bit slower.

Just give me a minute.
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

Alright, the whole thing came through this time, I just had to slow it down a little.

Here is my list of the things I'm thankful for!

************



I’m thankful for the food I have, unless it sucks.

I’m thankful for the patience I have, Lord knows I need it!

I’m thankful for the gift of Life, I love that magazine!

I’m thankful for the happiness that family gives me, when they finally leave!

I’m thankful for the friends I have, who then show up to party!

I’m thankful for the water, that we turn into beer!

I’m thankful for the air, that fills the heads of young blondes.

I’m thankful for the clothes we have, which is then coming off!

And finally, I’m thankful for the love I have to give, two or three times a night!

**********

Yeah, that's better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home