Thursday, November 22, 2007

So That's Why He Talks That Way!


"I need a doobie, I'll be back."






Schwarzenegger: Marijuana's Not A Drug



Tells Magazine It's Just A Leaf; Spokesman Says Governor Was Joking




(AP) California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger says marijuana is not a drug, a British magazine reported Monday. But his spokesman said the governor was joking. Schwarzenegger told the British edition of GQ magazine that he had not taken drugs, even though the former bodybuilder and Hollywood star has acknowledged using marijuana in the 1970s and was shown smoking a joint in the 1977 documentary "Pumping Iron."



"That is not a drug. It's a leaf," Schwarzenegger told GQ. "My drug was pumping iron, trust me."









"Do I look like I'm joking?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home